How to Identify a High-Quality Stem Cell Center
By Dr.Charles Lee Regenesis Stem Cell Center
When evaluating a stem cell center, you should look for several hallmarks of quality. First, The FDA has only cleared your stem cells, harvested from your bone marrow, minimally manipulated, and injected in a same-day procedure for use in the United States. Furthermore, all birth tissue products for other than cosmetic use are dead tissue pawned off as stem cell treatments; approach facilities offering to inject these products with skepticism. Other criteria to consider include:
- Accreditation and Licensing: Check if the center is accredited and licensed by relevant regulatory authorities. Accreditation ensures that the center meets specific quality standards, while licensing indicates that the center is authorized to provide same-day stem cell therapy with sedation. Regenesis has such indicia of quality and is a stem cell center of excellence.
- Expertise and Experience: The qualifications and experience of the physicians at the center are crucial. An experienced, board-certified regenerative medicine and stem cell therapy physician credentialed by the state board of medical examiners is the indicia of quality. This physician should have skills and training in advanced complex injections. Such skills require years of training and experience to master. At Regenesis, Dr. Lee has all the advanced training offered by Interventional Orthobiologics and Orthopedic Medicine organizations and has done thousands of these procedures since opening Regenesis in 2014.
- Facilities and Equipment: The facility should operate full-time, five days a week, be clean, well-maintained, and be equipped with the latest technologies to perform stem cell therapy. At Regenesis, we maintain a flexible lab, procedure room, and recovery area. Our flexible lab allows us to process your stem cells and platelet-rich plasma to deliver optimal results. Our medical kit includes a biological safety hood, gas and heat sterilizers, infrared decontaminant lights, ultra-low temp freezers, centrifuges, and advanced cell and platelet counters. In addition, Regenesis maintains a fully equipped procedure room with vial sign monitors, resuscitation equipment, fluoroscopy, and ultrasound to guide harvesting and injecting your stem cells and platelet concentrates.
- Clinical Trials and Patient Registry Research: Check if the facility participates in clinical trials and research related to stem cell therapy. Participation indicates that the center is committed to advancing the field and has the expertise to conduct research. Regenesis has participated in PTSD, COPD, and Knee Osteoarthritis trials. We constantly research optimal outcomes from our one-, three-, and six-month follow-up patient registry data. Such analysis of outcomes is crucial to optimizing results.
- Patient Reviews and Testimonials: Look for patient reviews and testimonials to see what others say about their experience and outcomes with the center. Positive reviews can indicate a high level of patient satisfaction and successful results. Don’t trust anonymous reviews or paid celebrity spokespersons.
- Cost and Candidacy: Based upon a consultation and image review, the treating physician should draft and review a detailed procedure plan with you. This plan should include costs and your suitability for stem cell or PRP therapy. Be wary of being handed off to a hard-sell “closer.” If the medical staff wants to sign you up for a procedure immediately, you should consider exploring treatment elsewhere.
At Regenesis, we are vested in your care and successful outcome. Regenerative medicine is our passion, mission, and ministry. Visit us to experience exceptional care and outcomes.
Regenesis is the Gold Standard – State-of-the-art facility. Accredited, Licensed, and Experienced.
Contact Us To Learn How Stem Cell Therapy Can Help You
If you are interested in exploring stem cell therapy please fill in the form below.
Thank you for your submission!
Email sent Successfully!